new but not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

tickle

5 Year Member
Hey guys new to this site but not new to bodies at all.I have a breeding pair of 29 year old easters.got them when I was ten I was in allaire state park and found a bodies laying her eggs so beeing only ten I dugem up and brought them hove 5 in total. 4 hatched and I let three go were I found them.the next year I found a hatchling at sandyhook state park and brought him home.I joined this site when I friend gave me his Russian two weeks ago.I had a huge sulcata but I had to adopt him out after a motorcycle accident..the bodies were hybrinating at the time.I have had more the 18 clutches of eggs over the years.I give some away but I am very Picky on who to give them to and if I try to keep them in the enclosure with the parents they do not get allong the male is very territorial. I no some people might from but I take most of the clutches I keep 2 or 1 egg and bury the rest in parks Forrest's were I no they have been over collected or road pancaked.I have given some to park rangers for local reptile classes and they also let some go.I would like to say hi and if anyone needs advice on Easterner I have allmost thirty years on them.thanks.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I'm wondering which word your autocorrect substituted "bodies" for.

tickle

5 Year Member
I will get pics very soon when I get my new kindle it has a camera.I will try to load old pics cause the boxies whent under the ground last week after a hurricane hitting my home on the Jersey shore then norester dumbed over a foot of snow.its 65 degrees today but ground is soaked with melting snow cooooooold maybe they might poke out there heads to basks a little.my new Russian loves to model so when I get that new tablet u will be sick of my pics .lol in the spring I will have easterns up for a good home and another clutch.I like this site allot the reef sites people are so rude.I have a love hate relationship with autofix but getting better daily.my Russian is in my old huge sulcata table will go outside in summer.this table is huge and he loves it.going to find a female for him caught him mounting a tennis ball.I will set up a enclosure next to my bodies and use the big table for hatchlings of both bodies and torts.now thar I am getting more computer wavy I will keep my next clutch of boxies and adopt them out.I will not charge anymoney for eather I do not believe in this causes depleation in the wild and cruelty towards animals I did the same with my corals and fish we have the skills now to never use wild animals also to restck the wild.buying sick or wild animals from lps only firthers this even though you're intentions are well.thanx for reading my ramblngs. With all the destruction from sandy and the. following noreaster. To see how much we depend on elctricity and how easy all you worked for can be gone so fastfollowing noreeaster I have decided only to keep reptiles and fish/corals from exact climates as mine

Status
Not open for further replies.