New camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I went to Vegas about a week ago and dropped and broke my camera. Got a new camera and had to snap a couple pics. We actually came home from Vegas with money:D

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Wow...you had money left when you returned???? How the heck did you work that out?....lol...I never come home with any money, I have a running joke that there should just be a bucket at the entrance of Vegas that says "Angela, go ahead and deposit your money here---it is not leaving with you" :p

I have to say that camera took a wonderful pic...however, we have to consider the gorgeous subjects of that pic....fabulous...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Wow...you had money left when you returned???? How the heck did you work that out?....lol...I never come home with any money, I have a running joke that there should just be a bucket at the entrance of Vegas that says "Angela, go ahead and deposit your money here---it is not leaving with you" :p

I have to say that camera took a wonderful pic...however, we have to consider the gorgeous subjects of that pic....fabulous...

HAHAHA I think we are going to go again after the holidays

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Vegas is like shooting pool to me....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, I just am not very good at either....lol :p

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Vegas is like shooting pool to me....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, I just am not very good at either....lol :p

I really did enjoy going and people watching, they really had some pretty funny stuff. I almost got pictures but broke my camera.

conservation

10 Year Member!
Thanks for the Radiated picture fix. That pair on Kingsnake was calling my name but now that I saw these photos, I will be good for a while.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Pets101 said:
Thanks for the Radiated picture fix. That pair on Kingsnake was calling my name but now that I saw these photos, I will be good for a while.

Your welcome, I check out the radiated on Kingsnake all the time as well. Im done getting any new tortoises for awhile. Someday I would like to get one more female and let this group grow together and see if I can get some eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.