New Destructive Sulcata Picture

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I wondered about the no water too, but maybe it happened during the night and was all leaked away by morning. My toilets are both screwed down into the floor, and I notice that toilet doesn't have any screws. But maybe that's just the kind it is. At any rate, I can see it happening. They're such steam rollers!
I think the toilet use to be where the big towel is now. The hole is under the towel and the water is in the towel.

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Southern CA
I don't think that is a staged picture at all. I can imagine my Sal doing the same thing. He has "broken in" to my house a few times and I can't believe the mess and destruction he can cause in such a short time. One time my wife and I were away for the afternoon and our home security company called to tell me there was an intrusion in my house. Said the bedroom slider door was compromised. Needless to say, I panicked and rushed home to find the police already there. When we went in the room looked like it had been ransacked. He broke a stand up mirror, knocked over a vase, and all the nick knacks etc, relieved him- self, and my tort was just sitting on a pile of clothes looking as comfy as can be!
I didn't think about it at the time, but I should have recorded it, It was priceless!

Lyric

5 Year Member
Tampa, Florida
I don't think that is a staged picture at all. I can imagine my Sal doing the same thing. He has "broken in" to my house a few times and I can't believe the mess and destruction he can cause in such a short time. One time my wife and I were away for the afternoon and our home security company called to tell me there was an intrusion in my house. Said the bedroom slider door was compromised. Needless to say, I panicked and rushed home to find the police already there. When we went in the room looked like it had been ransacked. He broke a stand up mirror, knocked over a vase, and all the nick knacks etc, relieved him- self, and my tort was just sitting on a pile of clothes looking as comfy as can be!
I didn't think about it at the time, but I should have recorded it, It was priceless!
I totally feel your pain!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I'm more concerned about whether thats a floor vent or not, and who thought it was a good idea to put it there.