New enclosure look

TortoiseRN

5 Year Member
Hey guys just redesigned the outdoor enclosure for my Russian herd. Let me know what you think. Has anyone ever used retaining wall blocks for enclosure walls?ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1404827820.641389.jpg

justino4444

5 Year Member
Looks pretty nice- you should consider hanging the top stone over a little bit to make a lip

~ Justin

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
It looks nice and looks like you may have enough of a lip. Be really careful in the corner areas that they can't scale out. The fence in the back looks like one of those plastic types, is it? Still there is atleast one area which from my view (pictures do not always tell the truth), could be a place they could climb easily. A Russian with escape desires can do amazing things and climb high. :)

I believe I see some hides correct?

TortoiseRN

5 Year Member
It looks nice and looks like you may have enough of a lip. Be really careful in the corner areas that they can't scale out. The fence in the back looks like one of those plastic types, is it? Still there is atleast one area which from my view (pictures do not always tell the truth), could be a place they could climb easily. A Russian with escape desires can do amazing things and climb high. :)

I believe I see some hides correct?
I do have a 1 1/2" lip hanging over. I hope it's enough. They haven't started trying to escape YET! Yeah I have 3 hides plus they have three borrows they have dug on there own. You can't see it but there is also a new concrete pond I just poured a few days ago.