New food/water dish for baby RT

Earthy

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Was shopping at Target yesterday and found this stoneware plate in their home good section! The texture on both sides is very similar to what a duller nail file feels like, which sealed the deal for me. I also like that I don’t need to worry about her food and water being in 2 separate dishes.
I have had a slight worry in the back of my head that it might be too rough on her young little tortoise feet, but I figure it’s not a surface she’ll be on for more than 45 min a day (especially since she’s mostly just chowing and not moving around too much). Let me know some thoughts on it! I’m gonna keep an eye on her nails in the meantime.
Enjoy Aughra in all of her cuteness x EBA57329-F398-4620-A2EF-F584B278845C.jpegCA8CABA6-153F-4766-AF23-609EC35D0AEA.jpegA86CFE5A-6799-4962-944F-10F4D492F218.jpeg

zovick

10 Year Member!
Was shopping at Target yesterday and found this stoneware plate in their home good section! The texture on both sides is very similar to what a duller nail file feels like, which sealed the deal for me. I also like that I don’t need to worry about her food and water being in 2 separate dishes.
I have had a slight worry in the back of my head that it might be too rough on her young little tortoise feet, but I figure it’s not a surface she’ll be on for more than 45 min a day (especially since she’s mostly just chowing and not moving around too much). Let me know some thoughts on it! I’m gonna keep an eye on her nails in the meantime.
Enjoy Aughra in all of her cuteness x View attachment 341535View attachment 341536View attachment 341537
The dish looks like a very good choice. Good find!