New Golden Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
My hubby purchased me an adult Golden Greek female since I lost my baby Hermann. She is a beautiful and a sweetheart. She looks like she has black lipstick. I know it's probably poop stains but it still makes her look so girly with her yellow face :) Wow is it easier to take care of an adult verses a baby less worrying is sure a plus but I am enjoying them both.

Attachments

• image-3749593856.png
    image-3749593856.png
    973.6 KB · Views: 106

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
She is beautiful! And her shell looks great! :) Congrats on your new tortoise... and I'm sorry that your baby Hermann passed...

MasterOogway said:
My hubby purchased me an adult Golden Greek female since I lost my baby Hermann. She is a beautiful and a sweetheart. She looks like she has black lipstick. I know it's probably poop stains but it still makes her look so girly with her yellow face :) Wow is it easier to take care of an adult verses a baby less worrying is sure a plus but I am enjoying them both.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, what a nice gift. its super cute. my little one wears the same color lip stick.

jmhoesch

5 Year Member
Very pretty! We've had our Greek for 3 weeks and he wears the same "lipstick". I think it's the staining from the greens we give them that makes their mouth look like that......

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Utah
Such a beautiful color!!! Have you named her??? Would love to see more pics!!

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
jmhoesch said:
Very pretty! We've had our Greek for 3 weeks and he wears the same "lipstick". I think it's the staining from the greens we give them that makes their mouth look like that......

That makes Denver since they are light in color. I would rather it be that then poop stains lol

Eloise's mommy said:
Such a beautiful color!!! Have you named her??? Would love to see more pics!!

I named her Penelope which seems to fit her.

Thanks everyone !

jmhoesch

5 Year Member
002.JPGHere's Mr. Pickles..........you can see his lipstick. lol He didn't have it when we got him at Petsmart. He had JUST arrived via mail and was still in his packing box when I stuck my head in and said, "I want THAT one, the little one!" His face is always shoved in his food bowls smooshing greens all over his face and that's why I assumed that stain was greens. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterOogway

5 Year Member
jmhoesch said:
Here's Mr. Pickles..........you can see his lipstick. lol He didn't have it when we got him at Petsmart. He had JUST arrived via mail and was still in his packing box when I stuck my head in and said, "I want THAT one, the little one!" His face is always shoved in his food bowls smooshing greens all over his face and that's why I assumed that stain was greens. lol

I love the name Mr.Pickles. He is handsome lipstick & all:D

jmhoesch

5 Year Member
Well apparently, from my other post on this board, our MR could be a MISS! I'm waiting for others to reply. I put up pics in my other thread, if you have any knowledge have at it. It didn't matter to us but don't want the poor thing to have an identity crises. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.