New guy here

Mvptortoise

The UVB? It has tubes but they're not spiral they are rectangle kinda shap. I'll take a better pic so u can let me know please

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Those should be mounted horizontally (like in an aquarium hood), not vertically. They concentrate the rays out the end and could be harmful to your tortoise's eyes.

Mvptortoise

image.jpg The light buld

Have noticed that since I started using the light gulf she had stayed in the same spotimage.jpgWent home and turned off the light first thing

mikeh

5 Year Member
I'd get rid of the compact florescant. With enclosure this size Id go with 48" zoomed T8 reptisun 10% uvb at 12-15" distance from torts shell.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
You need to replace the chicken wire with some 9 gauge chain link or heavy duty welded wire. Your dog has already gotten through it once and found a reward inside, it will have no problem doing it again.

Mvptortoise

Yeah I'm doing full hard plastic 4ft tall from the groundnut that's this weekend. Dogs are only aloud out supervised

Nolan1992

Jacksonville. Underground is doing some crazy stuff with tegus. But I'm not a big fan of inbreeding just to make an animal the way you want. But to go make on that statement. There is a breeder in the uk it starts with a q. They are producing some crazy albino t+ red tegus

Hope you're not a jags fan. lol I saw that video of Underground working with the Tegus. I'm not really a fan of the inbreeding either.