New hatchling box turtle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I went to the local pet shop today and someone walked in with three hatchling box turtles and gave them to the owner. He ended up giving me one of the hatchlings, so i am the proud owner of a box turtle!My question is i have no idea what kind?I am guessing Eastern box.Brown shell with orange scales on front legs and on head!I have fed him a red worm that i cut up and he ate all of it...he must have been starving.Anyway, i will try and post a picture of him later today.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

Some people get all the luck, lol. How come no one ever gives away turtles when I am around???

Kristina

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Nice. Box turtles are always looking for homes, i use to take them in all the time. but it is a matter of being in the right spot at the right time, at one point i had 25 box turtle adults, and 6 babies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats! I love my box turtles! I think they are just full of personality! Lucky you

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
You're so lucky! I think boxies have the best personality. I enjoy mine so much....makes me laugh all the time.

TKCARDANDCOIN

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
I am trying to figure out how to post pictures but I have not figured it out yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.