new hatchling

Status
Not open for further replies.

tickle

5 Year Member
:Dgetting a ne hatchling Russian this week cant wait Im getting him from bcurtis17 from the sale thread.I have had a very hard time trying to find one no one has any or u have to go to the no no sites and I wont do that.100$ is also a great price I have allways wanted to start a Russian from a hatchling.pot pics very soon.[/b]

kimber_lee_314

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So Cal
Congrats! I bought some Hermann's from Bill and they were very healthy. He takes good care of his torts! :)

tickle

5 Year Member
I have had a Russian tortoise for a couple years allready pluss a shri lanken star and 20+ year old breeding pair of eastern boxies I had since hatchlings.actually hatch 1 of them.so I'm ok on care and they will all be seperate pens and he is going into quarantine.its one of those make youreself tortoise table from zoo med but works for a quarantine tank.I am more excited about getting this Russian then I was for my star tort I have wanted one from a good breeder also price was very good.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Can't wait to see pictures. They are darn cute as babies.

tickle

5 Year Member
He will be here Ny 1030am cant wait.my favorite tortoisesxare Russians they are so personable and adaptable.I thought I couldn't wait when I ordered My star tortoise but I'm much more crazy about getting this baby.if he is anything like my teenage Russian I will be so happy.I love my star but it has the personality of a pretty rock.looks beautifully but not much more then that he is my showpiece this one well we will see that's what I love about tortoises the long life easy to feed and fun to watch.

tickle

5 Year Member
Came perfectly healthy and beautiful he is even chubby bill really takes great care of his crew.100$ was a steel get pics soon

Allready sunning himself he ate right after.lovely guy I cant even explain how perfect he looks I'm so used to seeing old wc ones all beat up shell

Attachments

• 0103131030a.jpg
    0103131030a.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 35

tickle

5 Year Member
Definatly the coolest baby tort so happy with him no wonder the hatchlings go fast I would love to have a whole farm with a" tortoise stampede" thousands of Russians

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Very cute little hatchling, congrats! :)

tickle said:
Came perfectly healthy and beautiful he is even chubby bill really takes great care of his crew.100$ was a steel get pics soon

Allready sunning himself he ate right after.lovely guy I cant even explain how perfect he looks I'm so used to seeing old wc ones all beat up shell

tickle

5 Year Member
He. Is supper healthy bill really takes care of his torts.what a pig also loves Bermuda grass wich is a pluss.I am lovestruck I didn't think he would be less then a inch.I am looking foreward to raising him.if no one buys the other 1 I might take it bill said it was a different bloodlines so I could breed him but I want someones to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.