New here!

GorgoiseTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Utica
Hey all!!
Decided to register and introduce myself. Ever since I got my little hard-shelled friend I have came to this forum for literally allllll of my concerns.
I have a now 6 month old Hermanns Tortoise named Chelóna. That’s how you say Tortoise in Greek. She’s the greatest thing to ever come into my life!
we live in Upstate NY and she has adapted so well. Her favorite things so far include wearing more calcium powder than she consumes lol and meal time! She does not enjoy bath time.
Have a good night everyone and I can’t wait to keep in touch!!!

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Hey all!!
Decided to register and introduce myself. Ever since I got my little hard-shelled friend I have came to this forum for literally allllll of my concerns.
I have a now 6 month old Hermanns Tortoise named Chelóna. That’s how you say Tortoise in Greek. She’s the greatest thing to ever come into my life!
we live in Upstate NY and she has adapted so well. Her favorite things so far include wearing more calcium powder than she consumes lol and meal time! She does not enjoy bath time.
Hi and welcome!!
We all love tortoise pictures! *hint hint* lol ??

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Please post pictures and welcome! I have an eastern and a western Hermann ( plus a leopard). Would love to see some pics.

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome! We have an Eastern Hermann’s over here. Is yours a Western?

GorgoiseTortoise

Utica
Sorry guys it’s been a bit. I work full time in healthcare and with this Pandemic it’s been crazyyyy!! I attached a little collage of baby ninja for all of you!! Princess Chelóna is seriously my pride and joy.

Attachments

• F3FFE032-DE1C-4C70-B6A4-FEECF3959D66.jpeg
    F3FFE032-DE1C-4C70-B6A4-FEECF3959D66.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 14

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Sorry guys it’s been a bit. I work full time in healthcare and with this Pandemic it’s been crazyyyy!! I attached a little collage of baby ninja for all of you!! Princess Chelóna is seriously my pride and joy.
Welcome you and ur lil cutie! And thank you and all the healthcare wrkers out there.. its gotta be tough

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Hey all!!
Awesome, welcome!! Boreis na milas ellinika? Eimai ellinas ?

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Hahah that's Greek, just on an english keyboard. Lol "μπορείς να μιλάς ελληνικά? ειμαι ελληνας" is what I had said with the Greek keyboard. I feel like there aren't as many Greeks around here, especially on the forum, so I got excited when they named their tortoise a Greek word.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Oooh... hehfwwghe hegfwgw hshgsgs hsgs.. gshsjgs too! ( i speak greek too) y didnt u tell me?