New Het Hypo Baby =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
My new het hypo baby =]

This little guy's dad is a northern hypo redfoot and mother is a Brazilian Cherry head =] Love the little guy! Super active =] it burrowed and emerged into the coconut coir a couple times and looks like a swamp monster. My cherry head crimson was just watching the whole show. Here are some pictures N2TORTS took when he hatched this little guy on July 18, 2012. Maybe some you you already have seen it.

IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG

Im the proud owner of this amazing little fellow! Not sure what to name it... Faith or Grace?

Last edited by a moderator:

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
RE: My new het hypo baby =]

Eweezyfosheezy said:
Love the new addition! He's going to fit in well with your herd.

Thx for the reference! We met up and he gave me lots of tips on raising these little guys =] Glad I knew a friend who owed me money haha

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
This little guy's dad is a northern hypo redfoot and mother is a Brazilian Cherry head =] Love the little guy! Super active =] it burrowed and emerged into the coconut coir a couple times and looks like a swamp monster. My cherry head crimson was just watching the whole show. Here are some pictures N2TORTS took when he hatched this little guy on July 18, 2012. Maybe some you you already have seen it.

IMG_0214.JPG
What an awesome looking tail!!!
IMG_0212.JPG

Im the proud owner of this amazing little fellow! Not sure what to name it... Faith or Grace?

Sry this is a repost. i dont know why i put this under the diet and food section earlier haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.