New little one in the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Well tomorrow is my anniversary and my husband surprised me!! Not with jewerly or flowers, but with a new sulcata baby.. I haven't measured him, but the guy said he was 3 1/2" but I am thinking bigger by the looks of him. He weighed in at 170 grams and is supposed to be 5.5 months old. Does that seem right?? I will get some pics up soon, but I can't wait by spring he will be able to be with crush. I am thinking his name is gonna be Dozer, that is what the kids want but we will see.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
aw congrats! that's a sweet present!

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Yes it was, I was sad though when we got there to pick him/her up, he had 2 Russians there that were dropped off to him a few days ago, and they came from horrible care, the one had what looked like shell rot to me all over his shell and the other was so lathargic, eyes were sunken in and everything. I am going to email him and see if he will give me the russians, since his thing is sulcatas and then I can get them both to the vet. Wish me luck..

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Congrats Jen on your anniversary present. Luck be with you in regards to the Russians Keep us posted and looking forward to those pics.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats Jen! What a fun gift. Hope you can get the russians.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
He sent me a message telling me that he would sell me both for 100.00, I sent him an email back tell him, that I am not in the practice of buying sick torts, I sent a message telling him I would give him $ 50.00 bucks for both, because vet care was more important then money, and if he really care about the russians and is not in it just to get money, he would give them to me so I can get them to the vet tomorrow. Crossing fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.