New Member From Alberta Canada

Mr. Tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Buck Lake, Alberta, Canada
Hello!!! I am from Alberta Canada. I am a grade twelve student. I have a red footed tortoise who's name is Mr. T. (however we are a bit unsure of his/her gender) We figure he is about 2-4 years old. We adopted him in June. He was in poor health when we got him (limp hind legs, bad pyramiding) however he has now greatly improved! We love him so much and we like to think he loves us too! :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco

Souptugo

5 Year Member
Welcome Wylie! I used to live in Alberta (both Calgary and Edmonton) when I was around your age. I moved from Calgary to Edmonton - went to dental school in Edmonton (there was only 1 dental school in Alberta). I wished I had the money at that time to take care of a tortoise but I lived on my own without any parents or family. Now that I have been working for a long time and have my own place, my dream as a tortoise owner has come true. So glad you have rescued your little guy/gal, wishing you all the best! It would be great if you had any pictures. I know it's cold in AB so interested to see how you are keeping him/her. Cheers!