New member introduction

AlfalfaAlfie

Location (City and/or State)
California
C5A2CBFD-8979-4247-9A1D-C56CB5291A89.jpegHello everyone! My name is Amber and I’ve been wanting to join a tortoise forum for quite some time now but I’ve never found the right one. This forum seems to have some very welcoming and helpful individuals so I decided to join in the fun! I have a two year old Ibera Greek Tortoise named Alfie, he loves to eat baby arugula and strawberries are his favorite treat. I used to have three dogs and a bearded dragon but unfortunately, they’re not with us anymore. I’m hoping to get some advice from experienced members and tortoise owners as well as sharing and receiving valuable information along the way. Thank you all so much and Alfie and I hope to get to know all of you (and your tortoises) better!

Randy Micheals

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
British columbia
Hello! Always great to have a fellow Greek on board I say :) In a gesture of welcoming, Henri eats a clover sprout.

AlfalfaAlfie

California
@ZEROPILOT Yes, there are several other tortoise forums out there, but this one seems to be the most well known. I don’t mean to sound rude but may I ask what you meant by “That’s completely unnecessary.” I’m sorry if I offended anybody but please let me know if I said something wrong.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Haaaa, unnecessary for any other places on the WWW to look for the bestest, most up-to-date info on torts n turtles!

Welcome to the Forum! Lots of good stuff to read, learn & goof off! Ogh, pix too!