New Member Introduction

Astrid37

Location (City and/or State)
Virginia, USA
Hello! Thank you for letting me join. I'm very excited to be here. I have my very first tortoise on pre-order from Garden State Tortoise, a Russian. S/he is expected to arrive sometime in mid-August as a baby. I've already been going through threads and doing tons of research. I want to do everything right, and it seems like I'm in the right place to learn what that looks like (NOT DRY!). Thank you for sharing so graciously of your time and expertise. I can tell from reading older posts that this is a phenomenal group. Happy to be here! Thank you!
Emily Astrid

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Hello! Thank you for letting me join. I'm very excited to be here. I have my very first tortoise on pre-order from Garden State Tortoise, a Russian. S/he is expected to arrive sometime in mid-August as a baby. I've already been going through threads and doing tons of research. I want to do everything right, and it seems like I'm in the right place to learn what that looks like (NOT DRY!). Thank you for sharing so graciously of your time and expertise. I can tell from reading older posts that this is a phenomenal group. Happy to be here! Thank you!
Emily Astrid
Welcome aboard. You're absolutely correct. We have great people on this site with lots of experience. Thanks for doing your homework ahead of time. Can't wait to see photos of your tort!

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
You definitely went to the right place( both here and GST). Welcome and best of luck with your new baby.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome! It shows you are from Virginia. So am I. Good luck with your baby when he/or she arrives.