New member introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErichK

5 Year Member
Just a quick introduction; My name is Erich and I live in South Florida.
I have a small colony of Redfoots 1.4 and countless hatchlings that I've given away to friends and neighbors over the years.
I have 2.1.4 Japanese Wood Turtles: Mauremys japonica that live outside year round like all my turtles and tortoises.

I just started working with C.pani thanks to the TSA and Zoo Atlanta.

I also have what is probably the largest colony of Cuora galbinifrons bourreti 12.13.6 in the united states, I have been successfully breeding this critically endangered species for 6 years now, through a lot of trial and error. There was absolutely no information on incubating their eggs when I started 12 years ago. So far as I know I am the only person who has done this.
I was working with Dr. Greg Flemming on creating his own colony - I donated one of my adult males when he received two adult females last year and he had two of my offspring from the previous year.
Unfortunately Greg just passed away last week and I found this forum and joined to give my respects to his memory. A world class veterinarian - literally! -and a passionate tortoise and turtle keeper.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Erich, and welcome to the Forum! It is our privilege to have someone with your experience here as a member.

DocDelFierro

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philippines
Hi, Erich! Welcome!
The Forum is lucky to have an expert like you.

Dr. Flemming, DVM greatly influenced zoo management here in the Philippines. He will be remembered. May he rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.