5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Very cute. Love that colour of hers.:)

And a very warm welcome to the forum! :D

Marinated mamma

South east uk
Hi! :) By the way do you have pics of your cutie's enclosure? If so, I'd love to a pic.;)

Many thanks.:tort:
I've got some of their outside play area they sleep indoors at the mo in the back bedroom as we recently moved and the renovations on the shed/green house currently being constructed they are in separate drawers (floor level obviously) at the mo upstairs bless them ... I think they love it tho because they are indoors with me lol! But here's the play area we made when we got here .... They have killed the grass tho as usual ... Boo thumbs down ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1472396021.553151.jpg

Marinated mamma

South east uk
My very first tortoise is named Mi-Shell. I got her in the '80's and I still have her (a desert tortoise).
Yeah meshell was my first she's beautiful and very friendly! Hoping she will provide me some beautiful babies too as I'm hoping to successfully mate these next year when all the building work has finished so any advice guys greatly appreciated! Xx

Marinated mamma

South east uk
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1472397729.676316.jpg my niece again with Leo as he's the friendliest with strangers he's not frightens of anyone as all my babies are spoilt rotten and he's never been anywhere dangerous as he was my grandads and got left to me in his will my grandad did a magnificent job raising him as most older generation made a few hiccups but no Leo was properly cared for although he was so spoilt he slept in a bed at my grandads and had a whole room to bask in with a lamp ... Unfortunately I'd have to evict one of my children to let him have a whole room (joke) so since being with me they have been outside pets although we just moved this year so they are all in back bedroom with my office so up early every day to get gem outside! Bless ... Wish I could let them live with me indoors full time tho