New member - rehoming

Lotus09

Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster PA
Hi guys! I have a redfoot tortoise about 4-5 years old she was a rescue when I got her so we didn’t know the exact age. I’m looking to rehome her (with a few) and all of her stuff. I am a college student and I just have not had the time to look after her and I’m realizing I do not have the proper space for her that she will need in the near future. I want her to have the best life possible. I live in the Lancaster area of PA, occasionally travel to the Lehigh valley area of PA though. If anyone is interested please let me know I would love to see her go somewhere she deserves! PM me. thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Its best to not give your phone number and let them PM you thru this forum.
If you want your number taken off, pm a mod to delete it.
Also be careful of newbies that join only for a free tort. A lot of them just want to get free to sell.
Good luck.

Lotus09

Lancaster PA
Its best to not give your phone number and let them PM you thru this forum.
If you want your number taken off, pm a mod to delete it.
Also be careful of newbies that join only for a free tort. A lot of them just want to get free to sell.
Good luck.
How would I message them? I wasn’t sure if there was a way to pm on here since I’m new haha thank you tho!

EmiCritter

CT
I have a bunch of rescued reptiles and have been looking for a tortoise. Is she particularly shy?