NEW MEMBER RIGHT HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadie+winston

5 Year Member
:tort: I am an avid turtle lover and have been doing my own studies on them for the past 3yrs, and have worked with the univeristy I attended trying to publish a study on the injuries of loggerhead sea turtles. i'm here to learn from people and share my knowledge. I know that I'm just getting my feet wet but I welcome any knowledge given. I've got a 25lb healthy sulcata named Winston. And I have/had a Russian tortoise named Melvin. Sadly he was stolen from me recently but I wont stop looking for him and believing that he'll return to me safely. I was a Vet med student but a change in events led me to become a emt volunteer and working on getting my paramedic license. I more than welcome chats tho! And dont let my age fool you, I may be young (19) but I know my stuff.

So yo, I'm here and happy about it!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
sadie+winston said:
:tort: I am an avid turtle lover and have been doing my own studies on them for the past 3yrs, and have worked with the univeristy I attended trying to publish a study on the injuries of loggerhead sea turtles. i'm here to learn from people and share my knowledge. I know that I'm just getting my feet wet but I welcome any knowledge given. I've got a 25lb healthy sulcata named Winston. And I have/had a Russian tortoise named Melvin. Sadly he was stolen from me recently but I wont stop looking for him and believing that he'll return to me safely. I was a Vet med student but a change in events led me to become a emt volunteer and working on getting my paramedic license. I more than welcome chats tho! And dont let my age fool you, I may be young (19) but I know my stuff.

So yo, I'm here and happy about it!

Welcome!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Sadie!

DrewsLife727

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
Welcome to the form! Hope you find your tort!

Welcome to the form! Hope you find your tort! Best wishes :D

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
We welcome you and hope to be getting feedback from you on all sorts of issues relating to torts.

Status
Not open for further replies.