New member with African side necked turtles

Penguina

Location (City and/or State)
Maine
Hi!

I’m a new turtle mom to two African side necked turtles. One adult female named Hope, and a juvenile male named Percy (short for Perseverance).

I adopted/rescued these two after falling in love with their cheeky grins. Their names are taken from my fight with cancer. I’m determined to be around to take care of them the rest of their long lives!

I’m looking forward to learning from the experts here!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hi!

I’m a new turtle mom to two African side necked turtles. One adult female named Hope, and a juvenile male named Percy (short for Perseverance).

I adopted/rescued these two after falling in love with their cheeky grins. Their names are taken from my fight with cancer. I’m determined to be around to take care of them the rest of their long lives!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Hi!

Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see photos of your 2 guys. Congrats on your fight & here's hoping you are here with us for a very, very long time

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
Welcome! We are so glad you joined and we look forward to seeing some pictures of their cheeky little grins!😂