New member with two horsefield tortoises - tortoise lovers unite!

TortillaandGamera

Location (City and/or State)
Hebden Bridge, UK
916AD205-2CDF-4E19-9C34-7F19DA6CB01F.jpeg I’d love to introduce Tortilla and Gamera to you all. We got them in late April when they were 7.5 months old small hatchlings so we reckon they are coming up to one very soon:)
They are our dream tortoises, they seem to have settled in well to this life on a cocosoil bed.. I am writing as I love the enthusiasm of this group and all the topics, pictures of your tortoises, helpful advice and top tips on tortoises! I have followed it and look at pages if I am worried or have a query about anything to do with Tortilla or Gamera but as a general rule, they are doing well (maybe because I have followed your good advice on occasions)! Where we live means we can’t let them out too much unless the sun is out, as it generally rains alot or is cloudy/grey - I try not to let it get me down though.
I am now officially tortoise mad:tort::<3::tort:
By the way I hope this is in the introductions page and not some random thread I have createdo_O

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi and welcome to the Forum! Once you get used to our format I'd love to see pictures of your new little guys.