New member!

Heather B

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Hello everyone. My name is Heather. I am a home schooling Midwest farmer's wife. We have several children and even more animals. Two of my favorite pets are the redfoots. They spend half the year indoors in our home -made tort table and the other in our fenced in garden. Sure am looking forward to getting to know you all and of course, learning and sharing about our shelled friends.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Welcome from another Redfoot owner. We are a sucker for pictures so post them if you've got them.

How long have you had them?

Heather B

5 Year Member
Ohio
Thanks for the warm welcome. You inspired me to snap some quick shots of our torts. Here they are:1422372841489.jpg1422372875793.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Heather!

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I was only blessed with 2 boys. One is out of school my youngest is 8 he is doing 3rd grade work.

Heather B

5 Year Member
Ohio
I was only blessed with 2 boys. One is out of school my youngest is 8 he is doing 3rd grade work.
You have a gap like us;) I think I'll be at this home schooling thing forever. Haha! So happy I have the opportunity to do so, God willing.

Heather B

5 Year Member
Ohio
Welcome from another Redfoot owner. We are a sucker for pictures so post them if you've got them.

How long have you had them?
We have had the female, Sweet pea, for about six years and the male, Tortellini, for only a year. See pics below.