stum

Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
Hi, I'm from Scotland and have three tortoises. Two are Redfoot and one is a Herman. They are all about 8yrs old. The Redfoots are a pair and have recently started to lay eggs. The first time she laid an egg and caught us completely unaware. When this happened I purchased an incubator in order to make sure I would be ready for any future eggs. She laid another two eggs about two months ago, but one got damaged in the process, this has been in the incubator ever since. Yesterday she laid another three eggs which have been successfully transferred to the incubator. I have lots of questions which I need answers on, but will read through the forums first as I suspect most will have been answered many times before. I look forward to learning lot's more.. Thanks Stum..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. Good luck with your eggs. They say don't ever count them out until they have actually gone obviously bad no matter how long they been cooking

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi, I'm from Scotland and have three tortoises. Two are Redfoot and one is a Herman. They are all about 8yrs old. The Redfoots are a pair and have recently started to lay eggs. The first time she laid an egg and caught us completely unaware. When this happened I purchased an incubator in order to make sure I would be ready for any future eggs. She laid another two eggs about two months ago, but one got damaged in the process, this has been in the incubator ever since. Yesterday she laid another three eggs which have been successfully transferred to the incubator. I have lots of questions which I need answers on, but will read through the forums first as I suspect most will have been answered many times before. I look forward to learning lot's more.. Thanks Stum..

Hello and welcome.

This might help a bit:
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-incubate-eggs-and-start-hatchlings.124266/