New Member!

knnyh224

Hello all. Ive browsed this site many times & decided it was time to join. Im looking to build a movable outdoor pen for my 2 Sulcada Tortoises. Im located in Texas so the weather is never dependable, I being them in the house if the weather is to cool. Ive got a 6yr old & a 4yr old tort...they are family pet & have been indoors under proper lighting & temps most of their lives.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Hello all. Ive browsed this site many times & decided it was time to join. Im looking to build a movable outdoor pen for my 2 Sulcada Tortoises. Im located in Texas so the weather is never dependable, I being them in the house if the weather is to cool. Ive got a 6yr old & a 4yr old tort...they are family pet & have been indoors under proper lighting & temps most of their lives.
Welcome from Ohio! I have a leopard tortoise and two Burmese black mountain torts. We would love to see pics when you find time! We LOVE pics here...

knnyh224

I will definitely post some pics soon. Im looking forward to constructing them a new pen...i currently put them in one of those wire pet octagon cages so i can move them around. Id like to review what feeding tips i can find for my torts. They are eating machines!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

knnyh224

Hello all! After much reading, ive learned alot of new things that ive been doing wrong as to feeding my torts. Time to change the diet & keep on going. I was totally misinformed by the exotic pet store where i purchased my tort in 2010. Their primary diet has been romain lettuce & an a ray of other veggies/greens. Today i purchased some Alfalfa hay, we will see how that goes over.