abilou

Hi I'm abi I'm a new member to the group I have a 14 month old spur thighed tortoise :).

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hi Abi and welcome. You'll find lots of up to date information and advice here from very experienced keepers who really know what they are talking about. I still learn something new every day!
There may be a caresheet in the Species Specific section and the Beginners Mistakes thread (link below) is a great place to help avoid problems encountered by others. The Enclosures thread also has lots of great ideas. So read search and ask as many questions as you like or just join in the chat.
We all love to see pics too.
Looking forward to hearing all about you and your tort.

Amron

Location (City and/or State)
Lancashire. England
Hi abilou, welcome to the group. I am a newbie on here and have found some wonderful advice, most members seem really friendly and helpful. I have 2 herms and 1 horsefield. I have had Fred for 10 years but since joining this site I've found out things I am doing wrong and so taking all advice and changing things for him, after all these people are the knowledgeable ones. I hope you find all that you want and more besides.