de0908

Hi, just introducing myself to the site. My name is Dónall and I'm from Belfast, Ireland. I thought it would be a good idea to join the site to get helpful advice on tips on raising our 2 torts. We have a 6 year old female Hermann called Ellie and a 5 month old Sulcata called Timothy. I'll try and posts pics soon.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi, just introducing myself to the site. My name is Dónall and I'm from Belfast, Ireland. I thought it would be a good idea to join the site to get helpful advice on tips on raising our 2 torts. We have a 6 year old female Hermann called Ellie and a 5 month old Sulcata called Timothy. I'll try and posts pics soon.

Welcome to the forum!:)
The sooner you post pics, the better. :tort: Please post pics of their enclosures as well and keep them separated so as to avoid bullying.:( And give your torts daily soaks in warm water.;)

You could read the "Beginners Mistakes" Thread and the different care sheets. Do not hesitate to ask any question when in need of help, or when in doubt. We are here to help you!:D

de0908

Hi Gillian, thanks for the welcome !! They are kept in 2 seperate enclosures. We even keep them apart when they are outside. They also do get daily soaks and both are peeing and pooping well. I will get the pics up asap and wait for any advice to follow. I'll have a look at those other threads now. Thanks again.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi Gillian, thanks for the welcome !! They are kept in 2 seperate enclosures. We even keep them apart when they are outside. They also do get daily soaks and both are peeing and pooping well. I will get the pics up asap and wait for any advice to follow. I'll have a look at those other threads now. Thanks again.
Looking forward to seeing the pics.

de0908

Here's Ellie and Timmy :)

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg