1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SadieGaga, Jun 12, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. SadieGaga

SadieGaga New Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Dallas, GA
    Purchased a Hermann tortoise for my husband for his birthday this month. We will be getting him/her the week of the 23rd. It's a complete surprise! In the process of researching more about the food, shelter, etc. I have been on www.mountainroseherbs.com and curious as to which herbs are best to start off with, how much do you feed them? 'Tortoise' (yet to be named) is just a baby and I don't want to overload him/her. Any information that could be provided would be a big help. Thanks in advance.
  2. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 10 Year Member! Platinum Tortoise Club

Clovis, CA
  3. SadieGaga

SadieGaga New Member

Dallas, GA
    Yvonne thank you. However, that is exactly where I got the information from to begin with. It specifically states "mix Mazuri diet with dried organic herbs". This is why I asked the question as to which herbs are best.