New Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alian

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Allison. I have 3 african spur thigh tortoise's Ninja (3 years old), Crush and Kush (6 months old). I also have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 bettas, and a bearded dragon. I have worked with pets for 4 years and i have had a wide range of animals in my life and i have fallen in love with my tortoise's. Ninja has his very own personlized cage my amazing boyfriend built for him its around 3ft x 2ft. And the babies are in a 20 gallon tall tank for now. And Bearded dragon is in a 20 gallon long tank. I have had ninja since sep. 2008 got him when he was 3 months, and just recently got my boyfriend the twins in may because he has fallen in love with them also.

ninja.jpg

But I have a question if anyone would mind helping me figure out if ninja is a male or female? Im thinking male/ hopeing for a male but I'm not really sure.

maleorfemale.jpg

Thanks

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Allison:

Welcme to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know where you are?

Looks like Ninja is a boy.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. I'd love to see pics of Ninjas enclosure. He looks great. Where are you and what is your secret to a smooth sulcata?

alian

5 Year Member
I'm from louisiana. And i really didnt do anything special to get his shell smooth, just feed him romaine and mix veggies (every now and then) with calcium powder, and a UVB blub that gets changed every 7-9 months and a heat lamp for the cold days.

Ninja's cage when we finished it.
cage.jpg

alian

5 Year Member
Ninja has only been in there since may so almost 3 months. And the babies live in a 20 gallon tank.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hello and welcome! They look very nice. I know how sweet those sulcata hatchlings can be. :cool: Is that straight sand your keeping them on?

Status
Not open for further replies.