New members, new tortoise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herphiles

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dover, New Hampshire
Hey guys, our names are Adam Marquis and Jess Landau and we are a couple of reptile enthusiasts from New Hampshire :D

I (Adam) had been keeping snakes, mostly pythons, for several years before I met Jess who had been keeping various Rhacodactylus geckos and amphibians for a few years and since we got together less than a year ago our (now combined) collection has been growing and we've gotten into some very different species for both of us!

We just added our first (and probably only) tortoise a few weeks ago, after much careful deliberation we decided that a redfoot tortoise would be the best choice for our lifestyle (I am just finishing up my undergrad degree and will likely be heading to grad school in the next year or so) and space so we got ourselves Eloise here :D she is a fantastic little animal and I absolutely love her personality!

Just letting her explore the great outdoors this morning
Eloise outside.jpg
Eloise Exploring.jpg
Enjoying some fresh lettuce outside :D

And here is a couple pics of Jess, Percival (diamond/jungle carpet python), and I just hanging out!

Me Jess and Percival.jpg
Percival and Jess.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome to the forum, and to the wonderful world of tortoises. I hope you enjoy you visits here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Adam and Jess:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Herphiles

5 Year Member
Dover, New Hampshire
Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting to know some of the people on here and learning even more about tortoises!

Status
Not open for further replies.