New Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsjust_SP

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Animal Scientist
Hello Community, My name is SP & I have a new baby Sulcata Tort! ...His name is Preston! ...I stumbled across this community while doing some research about Sully's. I'm glad that I did bc I have found ALOT of very useful info here! So, with that said I just wanted to introduce ourselves! ...I'll post pics in a few.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. You have stopped in at the right place...below my signature there are threads with helpful information on raising your sulcata...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi SP, and welcome to the Forum!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Welcome SP! Your baby is still young and the info you get on care sheets from Charmaine (and look for Tom's) will help you to keep him healthy and smooth. Your set-up looks great. Is that a 20 gal tank? Also, if you find that your baby is bumping into the glass, you may want to get some colored paper or background scenery poster to block his view. He thinks there's more room than there actually is, and that's why he'd do that (if he does it at all).

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Hi and welcome. Good looking Preston. You should get a lot of help here, sulcata is top favorite here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.