New Outdoor Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

kira

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bay Area, California
If you guys saw my last thread, you saw an outdoor enclosure was in the works while my dog tried to eat my tort. Well, after a week's worth of work, we finished the final push today and her outdoor enclosure is now fully built.
She has her basic water bowl, food bowl, sun rock and log in there for now. It's just temporary until we get plants and all that jazz in. We just wanted to get the building process out of the way before we started on all of that.
Tonight's her first night sleeping in there, so wish her & I luck. I feel like a mom, I'm worried about her on her own... :p But I know she'll do fine!
As for the AJ-proof screening... Simply put, it's definitely AJ-proof. He went to check it out, and after realizing he can't get in, gave up and hasn't been around it since!

I've added pictures since you guys wanted to see!

Note: We set it up almost exactly similar to PetMed's tort enclosure, only waaaay bigger & more add-ons (i.e. the handles to take of the cover to the dark part of the enclosure)

P.S. the dog in the picture is not AJ. It's Nena, a dog we've been babysitting for this weekend. I've attached a picture of AJ.

Attachments

• IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0856.JPG
    IMG_0856.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0858.JPG
    IMG_0858.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 56

WillTort2

5 Year Member
Looks good; for the ultimate test, put a raw steak in the enclosure and then see if your dog can get it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.