New Owner Show-and-Tell!

Rover15

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ontario canada
All your pics are so beautiful ;) he definitely hatched as a supermodel;) mine hide/look grumpy/don’t GAF for a nice pic. You got to love them, don’t you?
Im getting a leopard tortoise with an RI and a male eastern with a shell deformity. Tge eastern based on the picture the current owner sent to me already looks like he will be a camera Ham.

402_1524413892467.jpeg

Kasia

Poland
“I did not approve of a shell moisturizing massage after the spa soak. I shall glare at you all day.”
“And I will eat/snore tortoise cocain to ease my existential pain of dealing with you human...”

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
Here is our Russian, Pepe. He is a spitfire. We’ve had him a month and he is still giving us the stink eye. He bit my finger and didn’t want to let go. He willingly lets me trim his beak I think because he thinks he can get to my finger that way. We love him though and love watching him trample all over everything in his enclosure.

Attachments

• 2FB5760C-5CD3-4BC3-8C73-9076B1CB9830.jpeg
    2FB5760C-5CD3-4BC3-8C73-9076B1CB9830.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 57

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
“I did not approve of a shell moisturizing massage after the spa soak. I shall glare at you all day.”
“And I will eat/snore tortoise cocain to ease my existential pain of dealing with you human...”
Hahahaha! It’s “calcium!” I swear!