new photo bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Does anyone know how to up-load photo's on the new photo bucket? I hate this new pb. Is there another site to upload photo's so I can put then on a thread? I am really frustrated now.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
There's a green upload button. If you have a pro account you can load them by FTP also for multiple pictures.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's basically still the same. When you have your pictures on the screen, up at the top there's a green arrow pointing up and it says upload. Click on that. It takes you to another screen and you choose "browse files." This takes you to the pictures on your computer just like the old way.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I did all that. Then when I press on the pictures I want to download, and click open ...that's it...nothing happens. Why couldn't they just keep the old one! It was so easy. Is there another photo site that I could use that's easy?

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
flickr maybe? I thought you can go back to the old photobucket? I upload everything automatically.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Look around on the Home page. There is a link that will give you the option to go back to the old format. I found it a few weeks back and have the "Old Format" still in effect.... I had to fill out a questionair as to why I didnt like the new format.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Zamric said:
Look around on the Home page. There is a link that will give you the option to go back to the old format. I found it a few weeks back and have the "Old Format" still in effect.... I had to fill out a questionair as to why I didnt like the new format.

I don't mind the format but it's slow and I am a paid user :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Zamric said:

I did all that a few weeks ago, but today when I was in there I had a screen tell me that it was all going to change over in like a month. Did not sound like we will have a choice then. :(

I am so glad I am not the only one who does not like the new way.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Jacqui said:
Zamric said:

I did all that a few weeks ago, but today when I was in there I had a screen tell me that it was all going to change over in like a month. Did not sound like we will have a choice then. :(

I am so glad I am not the only one who does not like the new way.

OH NO!.... I might have to change over to "Tinypic" or some other site...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.