New pics of poop (Warning)

ISU

Location (City and/or State)
South Korea
As you advise, I try to give her a variety of diets, including grass.I even gave her some products similar to Nutribac.

I think she eats very well. These are pics of Mar. 31,yesterday and today. It is a mixture of green and brown. It smells a little, but it doesn't smell bad.

I'm not worried because she looks healthy and eats well, but I'm curious about your opinion. Thanks

20200331_154739.jpg20200419_111504.jpg20200419_072127.jpg

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Not good...tortoise poop is not usually yucky...I'm sure you'll hear from leopard people...

Reactions: ISU

ZenHerper

New Jersey
That is a vast improvement from March 31st, for sure.

Clearly, her immune system is still under stress. But moving in the right direction. It takes time for the digestive organs to heal and get all of the resident bacterial cultures under control.

The Nutribac adds proper digestive bacteria back into her system (the antibiotics will have killed Good and Bad types). That should help accelerate her healing.

ISU

South Korea
That is a vast improvement from March 31st, for sure.

Clearly, her immune system is still under stress. But moving in the right direction. It takes time for the digestive organs to heal and get all of the resident bacterial cultures under control.

The Nutribac adds proper digestive bacteria back into her system (the antibiotics will have killed Good and Bad types). That should help accelerate her healing.
Thanks for ur reply
I hope she gets well soon, but I know it will take a lot of time as you say.
But I'm a little happy that she's going in the right direction!

ZenHerper

New Jersey
Thanks for ur reply
I hope she gets well soon, but I know it will take a lot of time as you say.
But I'm a little happy that she's going in the right direction!

Reptiles heal slowly. As long as you keep her environment and diet optimized, she will progress.

If a healthy adult human gets a case of giardia, it may take their immune system a day or two to get it under control and to heal the intestines.

A child, with a more immature immunity, takes a while longer and may need additional support: extra rest, electrolyte replacement if the diarrhea is liquid, bland and probiotic foods, more frequent bathing and changes of clothes, etc..

Continue all of your attentive care and nursing!

ISU

South Korea
Reptiles heal slowly. As long as you keep her environment and diet optimized, she will progress.

If a healthy adult human gets a case of giardia, it may take their immune system a day or two to get it under control and to heal the intestines.

A child, with a more immature immunity, takes a while longer and may need additional support: extra rest, electrolyte replacement if the diarrhea is liquid, bland and probiotic foods, more frequent bathing and changes of clothes, etc..

Continue all of your attentive care and nursing!
I want her to be healthy and let you know later. Thank you so much for ur advice.