014.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

:D

doubledfight

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Haha, okay i fixed it , andd, i know his cage isnt perfect but im stil working on it.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
He's a beauty. Just add some plants like hosta or something he can sit under and get a bigger water dish. Maybe you can get the cover of a garbage pail. Then make an impression in the dirt, so it's more level with the ground. Put some flat stones around it so he doesn't drag in the dirt. When it gets dirty, you just have to hose it out, and he'll have a little pond to sit in. Three Toed's love to sit in the water. Mine sit for hours in the pond with their necks way up.

doubledfight

5 Year Member
Arkansas
Why thank you and im planing on buying some plants and mulch this weekend for his cage. , but im not sure what i could use for his water dish , like i donnt have a cover to a garbage pale i need something , else and im not sure what i could use.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
How about a plastic storage bin....one that isn't too deep. Dig a hole and put it in. Put some rocks in it so it won't be too deep. It will be like a little pond.

doubledfight

5 Year Member
Arkansas
HAHA, okay , butt like im not sure cause my plastic storage bin isnt so big. its deeper then the other one but it isnt that big.

020.jpg

Here's the plastic tub i have, oh and where should i put my water dish in the shade or in the sun ?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's a great pen, Destiny. It certainly will keep him from climbing out again...and that's what's important.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
That storage bin looks OK, but you sould put some stones in it so the water won't be too deep. Dig a hole in the ground and put the bin in the hole, and if you could find some flat rocks put them around the bin so he doesn't drag dirt into the water.

doubledfight

5 Year Member
Arkansas
it looks okay ? welll actually i talked to my dad today, and were gonna adopt a baby three toed female, and were gonna take the bricks down of the pen outside and put fence on instead and go get some plants and a new water dish , its just gonna take sometime because right now i dont have the money. so im sure in a couple of weeks itll all be done im saving my money as fast as possible. :D i cant wait to get her,

Status
Not open for further replies.