New radiata and Aldabra coming in 1 week!

HoosierTort

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis
Hey everyone!!
So last year at TTPG I was offered, by someone I had just met, the next radiata he hatches after hearing that no one breeds them here. I was in shock and kinda still am, but he had one hatch a few weeks back and ready to come my way.
Being local in AZ, and with both of us being mutual friends with him, we asked Andrew Hermes to help with shipping. Andrew knows I’ve been wanting an Aldabra for a long time and we were able to work out including a young Aldabra in the package!
To say this is a dream is such an understatement! I can’t wait to implement @Tom hatchling care guides and post updates and finally be able to contribute in the discussion with firsthand knowledge but more so firsthand questions! Haha

Attachments

• FC530C88-D43A-4550-9AB3-33C0E5E0A882.jpeg
    FC530C88-D43A-4550-9AB3-33C0E5E0A882.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hey everyone!!
So last year at TTPG I was offered, by someone I had just met, the next radiata he hatches after hearing that no one breeds them here. I was in shock and kinda still am, but he had one hatch a few weeks back and ready to come my way.
Being local in AZ, and with both of us being mutual friends with him, we asked Andrew Hermes to help with shipping. Andrew knows I’ve been wanting an Aldabra for a long time and we were able to work out including a young Aldabra in the package!
To say this is a dream is such an understatement! I can’t wait to implement @Tom hatchling care guides and post updates and finally be able to contribute in the discussion with firsthand knowledge but more so firsthand questions! Haha
I would be carrying on like that too if it was me getting those! Good luck!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hey everyone!!
Congrats! Start building your giant heated barn for winter now!