New Redfoot book

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Mike Pingleton has a new Redfoot book out. I really liked his last book, so this should be just as good. The book is 164 pages, with 100+ color photos and a few charts and illustrations. A sneak peek at the cover, here:
CoverPreview1.jpg

You can't buy it yet, but it will be soon.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Terryo, haven't seen you post for a while was wondering where you were. I loved his last book in fact it's sitting write next to computer that I'm using right now. I can't wait to get this one. How cute is that little guy on the cover.....he's adorable. How's Pio doing and I know you have another little one, but I'm sorry right now I can't remember the name. Thanks for keeping us updated. Do you have any idea when it will be for sale? :) Candy

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thanks...I'm OK. Mike said that there were delays with the publishing, but he will keep us posted. I just got my copy of South American Tortoises that Ed P. posted about. It's a beautiful book and so informative if you're interested in Redfoots...lots of pictures too. Pio and Izzy are doing good and I am planting in the new outdoor pen that I made for him and Izzy. It's still too cold here to put anyone out yet. I can't wait til Spring....Winter was soooooooo long. How's Dale doing?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Dale's doing good. He put on 3 oz. since we got him. What is this other book you're talking about? I ordered a few books from the UK they were good. I would love to see pictures of your outdoor enclosure when it's done. We got Dale a dog run for his outdoor enclosure he looks so little in it, but you wouldn't believe how fast he can get around in it. I have all the plants in pots in there until I can find out if all are safe and that we have the dog run in just the right spot for him. It's costing us a small fortune. Anyway it was nice talking with you again post pictures when possible. :) Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.