New Russian Horsefield owner

Spooner008

Location (City and/or State)
Stoke-on-Trent
Hi, my name is Abi, and I recently adopted an 8 month old Russian Horsefield from someone who was unable to give them the attention they need for work reasons. I have always wanted a tortoise so I am so happy to have him. I was wondering if I could ask my questions here as I do worry about the little guy and I want him to have the best care possible.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Abi!

Go to the Russian tortoise section to ask your questions. It will be seen by more members.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi, my name is Abi, and I recently adopted an 8 month old Russian Horsefield from someone who was unable to give them the attention they need for work reasons. I have always wanted a tortoise so I am so happy to have him. I was wondering if I could ask my questions here as I do worry about the little guy and I want him to have the best care possible.
Hello and welcome. Start here:

There is a care sheet at the bottom. Questions are welcome.

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Welcome ot TFO!

This is a great place to learn and to ask questions.

is the best place to start poking around for basic care information and possibly to answer some of your questions... once you've read through some of that stuff, ask away and there are plenty of people here ready to help.

Jamie