New Russian Tortoise Owner

Amy Lipinski

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Hi Everyone,

I am a teacher in Michigan. I have a variety of reptiles in my classroom and at home (a bearded dragon, 2 corn snakes, 2 crested geckos and dwarf African frogs). I was recently given a 10 year old Russian tortoise. I only had him for a month and a half when my niece adopted him and moved to Nebraska. I missed having my tortoise. He was very active and a joy to watch. I had read many posts on the Tortoise Forum on tortoise care (Thank you all for your great advice!) and saw the name Carol S popping up as a great breeder. I am delighted to say she had hatchlings available and I now have an adorable baby tort! Thank you Carol for all your support! I am still looking for that perfect name. The baby tort and bearded dragon take their daily baths side by side (different containers of course). I am looking forward to many, many enjoyable years with my tortoise!

Amy Lipinski

5 Year Member
Michigan

Maitaimommy

Welcome Amy. I too have a russian. He's aporoximately 4 years old and an absolute joy! I love him a little more each day:)
You're in the right place! People here are knowledgeable and caring. All the best to you and your baby:tort::<3:

Amy Lipinski

5 Year Member
Michigan
Welcome Amy. I too have a russian. He's aporoximately 4 years old and an absolute joy! I love him a little more each day:)
You're in the right place! People here are knowledgeable and caring. All the best to you and your baby:tort::<3:
Thank you!