new Russian Tortoise VIDEO !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzowt

5 Year Member
I'm not sure if any of you remember my past tortoise video (I shot clips of my 7 month old Russian tortoise and edited it to the song Jazz by A Tribe Called Quest). You guys seemed to like that one, but it got deleted along with my whole youtube account :(

So I wanted to come up with something new

I just shot and edited another video of him to an instrumental of Phat Beat by the Wu-Tang Clan and Mobb Deep (one of my favourite hip hop instrumentals). [It was also made to test some video filters/effects as well as the nifty fifty on my canon DSLR]

Anyways, check it out!

(I just uploaded it, so it should be HD within time)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hen_lpYOJ0[/video]

nicoleandrocky

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
This is really cool, love the effects/filters you used :) But i like your tortoise better! Lol

pzowt

5 Year Member
Hey!
Thank you for the compliments !
Videography goes hand in hand with my tortoise hobby (nothing professional, just something I like doing lol), and...just like tortoise care, I feel like I could spend years working on something specific. I whipped by this video in a couple hours (plus extra hours to upload the 1.99 gigs of it all aha).
To answer your question, Momof4, I used Final Cut Pro X. A lot of people say it's nothing compared to FCP 7, but as an amateur hobbyist, it lets me edit and present videos as well as I'd like them to be :)

Thanks again for your compliments
(I'm not a stranger to criticism either, though lol so tell me how else I could have made it better [besides me shaky hands :p] )

ShervyBaby

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland/DC
pzowt said:
I'm not sure if any of you remember my past tortoise video (I shot clips of my 7 month old Russian tortoise and edited it to the song Jazz by A Tribe Called Quest). You guys seemed to like that one, but it got deleted along with my whole youtube account :(

So I wanted to come up with something new

I just shot and edited another video of him to an instrumental of Phat Beat by the Wu-Tang Clan and Mobb Deep (one of my favourite hip hop instrumentals). [It was also made to test some video filters/effects as well as the nifty fifty on my canon DSLR]

Anyways, check it out!

(I just uploaded it, so it should be HD within time)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hen_lpYOJ0[/video]

Your russian tortoise ain't nothin to F wit!

Status
Not open for further replies.