New Solar Raptor/MegaRay

Status
Not open for further replies.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Amish Country
Let's start a pool. I say 12 days for one, and 7 days for the other.
tortoiseboy8o8 said:
I agree!!! After I purchased them I seen all these reviews. Wasn't too happy of what I read but it was already bought. The funny thing is about a month ago I couldn't purchase one cause there was no option to check out. About two weeks ago it came on so I quickly jumped on it before they went on back order again. So after reading all this I guess I was kinda hoping that since they just made it available again it was a new and improved batch. Boy was I wrong. I'm not even gonna bother trying to return them. I'll just run these two bulbs untill they die within weeks like everyone elses one did. I'll keep everyone posted on just how long they last and they decay rates and such.

Ickisrulz

5 Year Member
I just received my replacement 100W bulb from Mega Ray today. It only took several months, 5 or 6 unreturned phone calls and lots of e-mails. I will NEVER do business with them again. I don't need the hassle when there are other companies that would appreciate my money. I don't care how good people think Mega Ray's products are...from where I'm sitting I know the last time I ordered from them the bulb burned out in no time. At least I got a replacement for this winter...I wonder if it will work.

myrtle651

10 Year Member!
NYC
Just recieved another respones from the BBB which I filed a complaint with on 6/5 They told me that they tried to contact MegaRay 6 times without a reponse. Since they are not a member with the BBB there is nothing else they can do. They said that I could take it to small claims court. I think they took my money.

tortoiseboy8o8

5 Year Member
Oahu
Ohhhh man!!! Sorry to hear about that. =( hopefully you get a refund or a replacement bulb.

Ickisrulz

5 Year Member
Ickisrulz said:
I just received my replacement 100W bulb from Mega Ray today. It only took several months, 5 or 6 unreturned phone calls and lots of e-mails. I will NEVER do business with them again. I don't need the hassle when there are other companies that would appreciate my money. I don't care how good people think Mega Ray's products are...from where I'm sitting I know the last time I ordered from them the bulb burned out in no time. At least I got a replacement for this winter...I wonder if it will work.

Well I started using my replacement bulb right before Thanksgiving. It burnt out yesterday. That's a little over two months of use. What junk! I won't even contact Mega Ray as I don't need the hassle. I recommend anyone researching light bulbs look at other products and another supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.