New Stack of Animal Plastics CLosed Chambers

SteveW

What is your take on the LEDs? I’ve been playing around with a couple of these for about a year
IMG_1229.jpg

Like them so far.

Erik Elvis

Location (City and/or State)
Delaware
Yeah didn’t think of the RHP. So maybe get 4 30” flourescent fixtures an incandescent on each side and 2 RHP?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
What is your take on the LEDs? I’ve been playing around with a couple of these for about a year

Like them so far.

I've never used the "reptile" ones. I bought the under-cabinet mounted counter top LEDs for these new cages and I love them. Very bright. Very energy efficient. Don't generate much heat at all. And they were $18 each. Had to wire them myself, but that was easy.

Nrc470

5 Year Member
Virginia
He bought the closed chambers from animal plastics.

Ghazan

5 Year Member
Do you use anything on the bottom of the AP cages? I was thinking of putting a piece of plastic down but not sure if it's needed. Will be easier to clean I think in the future?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Do you use anything on the bottom of the AP cages? I was thinking of putting a piece of plastic down but not sure if it's needed. Will be easier to clean I think in the future?
No. I just put the o bark directly into them. I use a dust pan to remove it when needed, but that is not very often.

kcrisci

Chester, NJ
Hate to come late to the party.... but can you give me the name of these cages and where to buy them? I looked through the thread, and couldn't find.
I need three desperately now.... thank you~

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hate to come late to the party.... but can you give me the name of these cages and where to buy them? I looked through the thread, and couldn't find.
I need three desperately now.... thank you~
https://apcages.com/collections/terrestrial-cages

It takes 3-4 months to get them. Anyone reading this who is thinking of getting these should plan ahead. They make a very precise, very high quality product. They refuse to compromise on quality to make it happen faster to fill more orders. Having to wait is a bummer, but receiving a perfectly made cage that goes together easily and works great is worth the wait to me. I wish I could get them faster, but not at the expense of quality.