New Stack of Animal Plastics CLosed Chambers

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
AKA: Tom's baby emporium.

@GStars asked for a pic on my new baby raising enclosures the other day. I only had a partial, but I took a fuller one today.

Each cage is 96x30 and divided in the middle into two 48x30 cages for starting babies. The colored tape on each upper right corner shows the number of babies in each enclosure and also corresponds to the soaking tubs that rest on top of the cages. I've got stars on top, sulcatas in the middle and SA leopards on the bottom.
View attachment 236407

View attachment 236413

View attachment 236408

View attachment 236409

View attachment 236412
Are these cages 30 inches deep as well as high? I dream of a set up like this. Gotta get some eggs to hatch first.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The Pro-Products people will ask you all about the room temperature in which your cage will reside, how big your cage is (they are very aware of the Animal Plastics cages) and what reptile you plan to house in the cage. They will ship what you need directly to Animal Plastics.

wccmog10

Georgia
It’s been a long time, but I got my misting system from pro-products, and I was very happy with the customer service as well as the product. Sounds like they still have both.

latishab2001

Lafayette

@GStars asked for a pic on my new baby raising enclosures the other day. I only had a partial, but I took a fuller one today.

Each cage is 96x30 and divided in the middle into two 48x30 cages for starting babies. The colored tape on each upper right corner shows the number of babies in each enclosure and also corresponds to the soaking tubs that rest on top of the cages. I've got stars on top, sulcatas in the middle and SA leopards on the bottom.
View attachment 236407

View attachment 236413

View attachment 236408

View attachment 236409

View attachment 236412
Im soooooo jealous thats a beautiful setup and they look so healthy and happy.

Reactions: Tom

Torkoal#1

Dadeville

View attachment 236407

View attachment 236413

View attachment 236408

View attachment 236409

View attachment 236412
How tall are each enclosure? And is that plastic or wood? Did you build or buy it I'm going to build one with plywood and I'd seal it or find a way to make it work.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
How tall are each enclosure? And is that plastic or wood? Did you build or buy it I'm going to build one with plywood and I'd seal it or find a way to make it work.
It is made from expanded PVC plastic. It doesn't rot or mold. Plywood won't work. I used to build my own. You can buy a PVC one professionally made for less than the cost of the materials.

Torkoal#1

Dadeville
It is made from expanded PVC plastic. It doesn't rot or mold. Plywood won't work. I used to build my own. You can buy a PVC one professionally made for less than the cost of the materials.
Can I get a link