New THB Closed Chamber, Heat/Cool

Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Just finished up my closed chamber, ran my tests for a few days and then put my torts in for the weekend.

I made it out of melamine because i needed to be quick about it. I tiled and sealed the bottom of the floor and used some of that cheap rubber baseboard to seal around the edges. And then I got fancy and ruined the top of it with silly brown caulk which i have since removed.
encl 1.jpg
The lid is designed to flip up on hinges and props for easy access from the top.
encl 1.jpg encl 3.jpg

The front panel is two pieces that slide into place so i can remove the entire front of the enclosure and open the top to clean out the enclosure with the least amount of effort.

Got sliding 1/4 plexiglass doors that ended up being the most expensive part of this process.

Electronics include a T8 UVB florescent bulb with remote ballast mounted outside the chamber. Then there are two spot basks which i currently have as 60 watts, but may adjust depending on the temperature inside.

The Inkbird thermostat is run to a CHE which i just have rammed in the door for the time being, and then the cool side is run to two computer fans that i yanked out of the old computers at work, and wired them using one of our outdated 12V power supplies. Everything works well and tested great.

Now, i previously have kept my tortoises in a stock watering bin, and i covered them at night to hold in the humidity. They were growing just fine, no pyramiding or anything, just some ridges being built up. But since i have kept all three of them in this closed chamber, those ridges have smoothed out like glass, its amazing. Not sure if everyone will believe me, but i'm all aboard the closed chamber for babies train, even testudo babies seem to benefit from it. I will try to get some close shell shots to show what i am talking about.
Not sure if this is right, but the experiment is working out better than i thought.

Please ignore my attempts to find a stud in a wall that had none. I loathe lathe and plaster