New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Hello, my name is Sheri, iI have Sulcata's. My oldest is 13 ans have had her since she was a baby. just wanted to join and exchange and share information and knowledge .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Sheri!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! How many sulcata do you have? Just a word of warning, folks in here are going to be pestering you for pictures. My advise is to get started on posting the pictures and bet them to the pestering. :D

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Welcome!

But like Jacqui said... it's an unspoken rule of TFO that you have to post pictures of your tortoises. HAVE to. :)

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
Welcome! How many sulcata do you have? Just a word of warning, folks in here are going to be pestering you for pictures. My advise is to get started on posting the pictures and bet them to the pestering. :D

I have lots of pic's. and as far as how many i have... Well right now I have 24 babies here in Indiana with me and my other 3 in Florida . I have a page and when I get on my laptop I will post if I am allowed. This forum is new to me. So. Trying to. Figure it all out. ;).

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:

Soon as i fifure it out u guys will be begging me to stop posting my pic's. lol

I have 24 babies
1 adult her name is Johnni
2-males whom hate each other. Their names r Forrest and Jenni. We are gonna have to change Jenni's name...just found out she is a he..... Rescued both of them

4 dogs- 2 dobe/rott/shepard/ mix rescue's adopted as babies.
2 boston Terriers
1 cat whom adopted us
And a Cockatoo named Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.