New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilyQrose

5 Year Member
Hey, I'm Emily & new to the forum. I live in Leeds UK & doing my research before welcoming a tortoise into my family! I'm finding this site extremely useful & I'm sure I'll be sharing future pictures & stories in months to come xxx

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome! Have you decided what kind your wanting yet?

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Welcome to the forum! And, as I am sure you are already doing, be sure to research on here about the proper care for your new little buddy before you decide on one. That way you will know exactly what you need, and can expect as your tort grows up! I wish you the best! :) And ask questions if you have some, the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Emily!

emilyQrose

5 Year Member
I'm thinking about a Horsfield or Hermann tortoise.... And thank you for your warm welcomes I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of questions in due course x

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Either one are beautiful tortoises. Are you deciding on these because of size? Because if size isn't a concern, I hear sulcatas have great personalities :p
Welcome to the forum.

Andrea M

5 Year Member
Hi Emily, welcome, I'm a new owner too, I have a Herman who's nearly 4 months old, I used this site to do my research before I got him, and the guys on here have been really helpful since. Tortoises are brilliant pets, you can waste hours watching them x

Status
Not open for further replies.