New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheila_frog

5 Year Member
Hi! I’m Sheila, and I work with animals at a nature center and refuge. We have a number of “animal ambassadors” in our visitor center, including many turtles. We use them for education programs on- and offsite, as well as for casual visitors who wander through. I care for softshells, red eared sliders, common & alligator snappers, and ornate & three-toed box turtles, to name a few. I’m joining this forum to learn more about my critters and to help others, if I have the knowledge. :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Sheila!

sheila_frog

5 Year Member
Thanks to all for the warm welcome! I'm in north Texas, and yes, it's a great job. (The critter part, anyway; sometimes the people are not as well-behaved ;) )

I'm having an impossible time posting photos: I've tried attachments, and I've tried inserting URLs from Facebook. Can anyone help?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I think you've got it now (from your other post). Just a note to all: if you want us to see your photos on Facebook and your account is password protected, we can't see them. Also, quite a few of us old dinosaurs don't do Facebook! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.