New to the place, just saying Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittanyyDawnn

5 Year Member
Hey! I'm new here! I came across this website earlier and thought I would join! I thought I would say hi and let y'all meet my torts! They are about a year old, we have had them since Oct 2012! They don't have names yet, since my fiancé doesn't like anything I choose. (Ideas are welcome!) One is adventurous, while the other would rather just relax. They are both very active and love to play!

923444_4974423760415_1499031587_n.jpg
422162_4974426120474_1638758556_n.jpg
46662_4974425680463_1732392354_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Beck

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland/Central FL
Welcome! It took a long time for my fiance to approve a name too, lol. Not as long as yours though :) good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TortForum mobile app

NickWag

5 Year Member
Mandeville, LA
Welcome! I think the adventurous one should be named Rambo. Surely your fiancé will like that one! Haha

Evy

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
Welcome!!!
Very pretty they look like mine. I was getting concern bc most of the babies they show doesn't have the markings your and mine have.

Regarding name try to pick a name that can be changer to a "her/him"
Mines are Donatello, Penny and Charlie.
What state are you from?
Could you tell me the size of the shell and the weight of yours?. I'm trying to figure out the age of mine.
Thanks!

BrittanyyDawnn

5 Year Member
Evy said:
Welcome!!!
Very pretty they look like mine. I was getting concern bc most of the babies they show doesn't have the markings your and mine have.

Regarding name try to pick a name that can be changer to a "her/him"
Mines are Donatello, Penny and Charlie.
What state are you from?
Could you tell me the size of the shell and the weight of yours?. I'm trying to figure out the age of mine.
Thanks!

We are from Texas! They are about 4 inches long from head to tail! Not sure about their weight, but they are very light! :)
Hope that helps!

tiff3grl

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hi and welcome! Maybe you can agree for you to name one and him to name the other? Just a suggestion :) Cute torts!

Status
Not open for further replies.