New to the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Bounpraseuth

5 Year Member
Although only 19 , I've had a passion for tortoises forever, never had any reptiles though, I once owned two box turtles but gave them away wen I was a child. I just recently bought a greek tortoise that I named boog :) Someone who had experience with tortoises said that mine was middle eastern most likely maybe from turkey or more east . he also said since he was 6 inches already he was most likely 7-10 years old. I recently go to college but don't have many classes so I know I will always have time for him and my mom or sister will always look after him when I am gone. I Attached some photos of Boog :) I Also live in auburn, Washington so its quite similar to seattle sadly(rainy ) but I am always checking his temps and am going to take him out whenever the temps are suitable as much as I can in spring and summer . although rainy humidity is never a problem actually I have to add humidity into my room .

Attachments

• BOOG.jpg
    BOOG.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • BOOG3.jpg
    BOOG3.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 22
  • BOOG2.jpg
    BOOG2.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 18
  • BOOG4.jpg
    BOOG4.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 18

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
Welcome to the forum from SW Washington! Our torts get a lot of outside time in the summer.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome to the forum. You're gonna love it here.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Matthew!

Status
Not open for further replies.