New tort table!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
What do you guys think of the new tort table? It won't last them very long before they outgrow it but it will do for now. It's 2ft by 3ft they like it a lot better than their 10 gallon tank.

Attachments

• image-1526389220.png
    image-1526389220.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 176
  • image-3427264774.png
    image-3427264774.png
    817 KB · Views: 97

ewam

5 Year Member
Southern Ca.
It is very nice and roomy but do you have any hides for them.

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Arizona
ewam said:
It is very nice and roomy but do you have any hides for them.

The black plastic container in there is their temporary hide for now until I can get a half log.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
What about something like this? They're available in different sizes and from a ton of stores, some dollar stores even have them. Not very natural looking but they make real good hides. The half logs are nice but I've had problems with hatchlings flipping themselves over on them.

B

byerssusan

I am new at this..But if I remember right...your uvb lights will do no good with a screen covering it. I think it blocks it out. I really like it..Very roomy makes me want another baby

HollyH8

5 Year Member
Arizona
jaizei said:
What about something like this? They're available in different sizes and from a ton of stores, some dollar stores even have them. Not very natural looking but they make real good hides. The half logs are nice but I've had problems with hatchlings flipping themselves over on them.

Yeah! Mine flip over all the time but it's not from anything in their enclosure it's the dang corners. I put rocks in the corners but one still manages to flip over. Is there a way to prevent this?

Status
Not open for further replies.